Flip through a new record bin of the funniest in bad album covers that are music to your ears and harmonious to your eyes! This hot stack of wax, from gospel to rock, jazz to adult contemporary, fills the room with some of the best in the category of the worst album covers ever. And the music pressed into its vinyl is right there with it (actually, a couple of the tracks are pretty good. I’ve included 15 song tracks to listen to).
So cranks it up to 10 and enjoy 27 samples of things you cannot unsee from the music world.
More of the Worst in Bad Album Covers
1. Someone needs to give those two grumpy gusses a big, ol’ bear hug.
2. That look when someone repeats what you just said and they get the laugh.
3. Hopefully, the pizza is better than the creativity of their album covers.
But if you’re in the mood for a little pepperoni and some classic American kitsch, you can still find them in Mesa, AZ, just off the southwest corner of Southern Avenue and Stapley Drive, next to Walgreens.
4. I have no words for this,
5. Perfect for your next drunken, smoke-filled German swingers party. As the cover says, “No party without sexy!”
7. This 1970s Chinese Chinese pop star and heartthrob has now blessed me with my favorite salutation, “So long! Ding dong!”
8. Do not cry for their love… Or their hair and fashion sense.
9. Music to get startled by.
10. I like their leggings.
11. Nothing hotter than a romantic bubble bath and a good article about Ted Kennedy.
12. For the 13th time! They’re the Terry Harper Trio, dammit!
13. I think he’s into something good… like his sister… hence the name Therapy.
14. Short in stature. Big on licks.
15. Hell without hell? Sounds like a good time to me!
16. It’s good to feel something.
17. One of the first recorded botox injections on record.
18. Let’s see, there’s oak, walnut, cedar, fiberboard, pine, banana rod…
19. Don & Sal… contemplating how much lube they’ll need.
20. Who wouldn’t want to spend the night in the van of the creepy old dude in mechanic overalls?
21. Wow! How’d they do covers like that before the days of photoshop?
22. C’mon, Betsy & Jo. Why so subtle?
(Ya gotta love a song with a lyric that roughly translates to, “You no longer come to my mustache.”
23. Nothing sexier in my book than Jackie Gleason and a couple of unfiltered Luckies.
24. This 1960s British pop star and actress was way ahead of the #metoo movement.
25. Arms and Legs is one of Joe Jackon’s first bands before he dismembered the group and went solo.
26. I prefer the sultry sounds of the microwave.